Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Never Tire of Doing Good!

Dear Everyone!
 
This has been a wonderful week!  Honestly, I wish I could be a missionary for the rest of my life.
 
President Ames included the following in his letter to us this week.  I love being part of the best mission in the world!
Over the last several weeks Sister Ames and I have also had the opportunity to attend several Stake Conferences and we have loved each experience. Without fail, at the end of each session members will approach me and say something like, "we love your missionaries, they are so wonderful." They all think that I have placed "my best missionaries" in their ward. It is so great for me to be able to honestly say in response, "yes, this mission has been blessed with some of God’s best missionaries." Zone Conferences have reminded me of this fact. You truly are amazing. Thank you for who you are! 
We had our first district meeting this week, and I am really excited for this district.  We have really awesome people in our district!  It is the best!  Our district theme is "We R One".
 
We also went to zone conference.  Zone conferences are really good.  You just feel the spirit and feel an increased desire to go about doing good!
 
Hasta Luego,
Hermana Julie Anna Sanchez
 
Random Challenge of the Week:
Study D&C 15 and 16 and figure out why the Lord and Joseph Smith would include both sections in the doctrine and covenants.  When you figure it out, read the sections again, this time personalizing it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment