Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yesenia's Baptism

Hey Y'all!
 
The most exciting part of this week was Yesenia's baptism.  It is so good to see someone that you love enter the waters of baptism.
 
She has made great changes in her life, and those changes show in her actions and in her face. 
 
As I approach this new change in my mission, I am sad to leave behind Fort Worth and all of the people that I have come to love here.  I know that the Lord has used me to accomplish a great work here, which work will continue for years to come.  Fort Worth is a very special place, and the gospel is just beginning to take root among the spanish people here, but I know that it will continue and that there will be many many souls who will help build up this small part of the Lord's Kingdom. 
 
I am very excited to serve in Copperas Cove.  I have always loved the southern parts of the mission (maybe because my first area was Waco.
 
Hurrah for Israel!
Hermana Julie Anna Sanchez
 
Yesenia's Baptism

Yesenia's baptism!!!

Randi, one of our best exchanges, and one of Jenae's friends!
 
Sister Lewis and I on exchange

 The party on September 14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment