1. And it came to pass that Hermana Sanchez and Hermana Bush went out to teach in the fruitful lands of Zarahemla and Bountiful (These lands are known to some as Southside Fort Worth).
2. And behold, all the day long they did teach and exhort all to come unto Christ. They were one in purpose and united by the power of God. Yea, and they taught as ones having authority, yea, even a power, which did come from God.
3. And, they did invite all to come unto Christ. They did talk with the people in the streets and they did talk with the people in their homes, and they did preach in the homes of the members of the Church of Christ.
4. And behold, they did meet many new people which had never before heard of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Yea, and they taught them of the Prophet Joseph Smith, and they did unfold all things unto their understanding. And the people were astonished and the power of the spirit was upon them.
5. Yea, and behold, they did continue to teach beginning at the world that existed before time began, and they did continue through the Creation of Adam and Eve, and did preach from all the Holy Scriptures. And they did teach all about the Savior and his atonement. Yea, and they continued to teach even until they taught all, and taught all about the resurrection and the judgement and the kingdoms of glory.
6. And they did teach many about the doctrine of Christ. Yea, they did exhort all to continue to strengthen their great faith in the Lord by learning more. And they declared repentance unto them. And they did invite them to be baptized in the name of the Holy One of Israel, so that they could be blessed from on high, by receiving the Holy Ghost. Yea, and they did teach them to continue in the faith, yea, even until the end of their days.
7. And once they had taught them the gospel of Jesus Christ, they did make known unto them the commandments of the Lord.
8. Yea, and they did share many scriptures.
9. And they fasted and prayed oft, so that the Holy Spirit could be with them, and they did study and search the holy scriptures diligently.
10. And behold they lived after the manner of happiness.