Sunday, July 1, 2012

This is what a missionary looks like


I am getting super excited about my mission.  I leave a week from Wednesday, on July 11th, to the MTC, where I will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish Language to the people of Texas Fort Worth.



I have been getting ready for my mission, and I wore one of my mission outfits to church.  An elder had just come home, and I realized that missionaries come in all shapes and colors. Normally when we think of missionaries we think of young men in white shirts and ties, but there are also the sister missionaries, who are encouraged to wear colorful clothing.  So this outfit with its beautiful green colors is exactly what a missionary looks like. 

I am thrilled to serve the Lord, and can’t wait for July 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment