Sunday, July 8, 2012

Farewell

I am so excited to be serving in the Texas Fort Worth Mission.  It is going to be an amazing journey!


My favorite scripture is Alma 30:44.  "The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yeas, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."  


I love this scripture because it is as if Alma is bearing my testimony for me.  Truly all things testify of Christ, from math and physics to temple worship to tender mercies to quiet acts of service to the scriptures everything around me convinces me of the divine reality of my Creator.  I know that there must be a God.


My wonderful sister, Lisa, is going to be managing my blog and facebook account for me.  So updates will continue here throughout my mission.  Be sure to check back often.


But goodbye and farewell.  This will be the last time that I write these entries in blogger instead of having my sister put them here for me.


I wish you all of the best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment