Monday, June 24, 2013

The City Mouse returns home after an extended visit to the country

It is transfers, and I am going to Fort Worth!  That's right.  Big city here I come.  I am so excited!  This is going to be an amazing transfer.  

I will be in serving in the Fort Worth 7th ward, in the Fort Worth Stake.

My address is:

2504 Railridge Circle North #203
Fort Worth, TX 76133

My new companion is Hermana Gomez.  Hermana Hunter is going to Denton.  Her companion will be Hermana Jarvis (who just happens to be her MTC companion as well.)

Don't get me wrong. I love Stephenville with all of my heart!  The people here are wonderful and it truly is God's Country.  I have loved seeing the cows, and the goats, and the horses, and the chickens, and everything else.  I love the country roads, and the wide open spaces.  I have loved roping practice and Tarleton.  Stephenville is a special place! 

Love, 
Hermana Sanchez
 
 
My District
 

The statue in the Center Square of Stephenville.


 Mission generations.

Me, Hermana Valdez, and Hermana Hunter (me, my trainer's trainer, and my trainee)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment