Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday Wish List

It is that time of year again, when I get to ask for things and people actually give them to me. :D Anyways, below is a list of objects I would like for my birthday or Christmas. (please note that the or in the previous sentence is an exclusive or.)

  • Computer Engineering Barbie
  • Hair Dryer
  • Blender
  • Proof: a Play by David Auburn
  • Proof (2005 DVD adaptation)
  • Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (So this comes out on November 8th, and I don't think I can wait very long to read this. So if you are going to buy this for me, be sure to let me know, otherwise I will probably use Birthday $ to buy it on my birthday)
  • Lego Harry Potter for Wii years 5-7
  • New Tires for Kristy
  • New Battery charger for Q (Q is a COMPAQ Presario CQ60 windows laptop)
  • The Gift of the Night Fury (How to Train Your Dragon Bonus DVDs)

No comments:

Post a Comment