Sunday, June 6, 2010

Updates

My sister has been pressuring me to update my blog so here goes:

I just finished my first year of college. I am attending Utah State University where I am majoring in Aerospace Engineering and Mathematics. I took amazing classes like, Calc 3, Linear Algebra, Engineering Graphics, Physics, Statics, and Manufacturing Processes. I also took two G.E.'s: Creative Arts and Humanity in the Food Web. I loved Graphics. It was a class that taught us how to use CADs. We focused on Solid Edge. We were given an assignment to make something using an ellipse, so I made a castle complete with moat, drawbridge, knights, and the king and queen. One of my friends made a dragon to match the castle and we put them in the same setting. It was great fun. I finished the year with a 3.77 GPA. I lived in Valley View Tower in the Science FIG.

I am going to be volunteering at the Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center in Pleasant Grove, Utah this summer. I think that I have finally found a place where I belong!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! :D :D :D You updated your blog!!! I want to see the dragon with your castle... and also the king and queen! I only saw the castle.

    ReplyDelete